Terms and Conditions
- All orders are based out of Anderson, IN with full freight allowed on orders shipping in the continental US, and breakers valued at $100 or more; all other product must be valued at $1,000 or more.
- Standard Ground Shipping: COD, air or other expedited charges are billed to the customer.
- Orders can be received via Internet, EDI or by hard copy/Fax.
- Special order or non-stock items cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Small shipments are shipped via parcel carrier and large shipments are shipped via LTL, unless specified otherwise.
- Orders of stock items are usually shipped within 48 hours of receipt.
- Any shortages, overages, or mis- shipments must be reported within 5 working days.
- Failure to report any of the above within 5 working days will constitute acceptance of the shipment as noted on the packing list.
- Upon receipt of shipment, all packages must be carefully inspected to ensure product is in good condition. Connecticut Electric is not responsible for concealed damage.
- Our terms are Net 30 days unless otherwise negotiated and in writing with Connecticut Electric.
- Accounts not paid accordingly will be assessed 1.5% interest per month. Any and all expenses, including third party, legal or otherwise incurred in the collection will be added to the account balance.
Remit payment to:
Connecticut Electric, Inc.
P.O. Box 2498
Anderson, IN 46018
Ecommerce functionality provided by Nomad eCommerce